Senior Account Handler
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Handler to join the Mynt team.
In a nutshell
Mynt is a leading multidisciplinary design and branding agency, working with international brands and retailers to create engaging brand experiences and compelling marketing communications. As Senior Account Handler you will lead and oversee the production and delivery of creative work that meets client needs and business objectives by strategising, challenging and driving solutions.
Day to day responsibilities
– Leading campaigns and managing projects, from brief to delivery.
– Challenging and interpreting briefs, planning, scheduling resource, and ensuring delivery is on time and in-line with the objectives in the brief.
– Run key meetings and presentations, such as creative workshops, in support of the Creative team and proposals for new projects.
– Building relationships with clients and suppliers.
– Forward plan work flow and revenue streams and and produce weekly/monthly status reports.
– Line management within the Project Management team.
– Working with Managing Director, Creative Director and Marketing Director to develop and refine our strategies and process improvements.
What we need from you
– Strong project management experience and proven track record of delivery (minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role).
– Experience in delivering integrated 360° marketing campaigns in advertising, branding, strategy, retail, experiential, graphic communications and digital.
– Experience in managing photoshoots & video projects/campaigns.
– Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
– The ability to build strong internal and external relationships at a senior management level.
– Budget management experience.
– Calm, confident and solution based approach to all situations.
– Logical thinker and clear communicator.
– Prepared to travel UK and overseas as required
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV and Covering Letter to Andrew Patterson: email@example.com stating your current salary and notice period if applicable.