Middle-weight motion designer/animator
We are looking for an experienced Motion Middleweight Designer to join our multi award-winning agency to work across full scale Brand Communications, Advertising Campaigns and Experiential/Immersive Retail Design.
Mynt have a great reputation built by our amazingly talented teams. We have a strong culture and passion for collaborative, inter-disciplinary design work. Our clients range from leading technology and automotive companies to sports, fashion and outdoor brands and retailers.
You will run and develop small to medium sized projects, ensuring that the initial concept is developed, detailed and successfully delivered through to the final stages on time and on budget.
You will have an understanding of wider design factors that inform the ideas that you develop and use to meet the brief.
As a Motion Middleweight Designer, you must be able to confidently explain and present your ideas and the benefits both internally and externally.
High knowledge of motion graphic applications such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Cinema 4D and Adobe CS Suite.
Good knowledge of video formats, compressions, codecs, and media sizes/opportunities.
– Demonstrate an ability to think creatively through active participation in internal team meetings and brainstorms, developing ‘bigger picture thinking’
– Able to confidently articulate ideas to clients and lead motion design presentations
– Assist other designers in the development and preparation of larger scale projects
– Manage workloads
– Work collaboratively and inspire team members
– Create design solutions that surpass the clients expectations
– Have a flexible design style that can be moulded to suit any demographic, trend or client need.
We have some great perks and benefits. You will develop your skills from creative training and inspiration at industry events each year.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org