Graduate / Junior 2D Designer
We are looking for exceptional 2019 2D graduates/Juniors to join our multi award-winning agency to work across full scale Brand Communications, Advertising Campaigns and Experiential/Immersive Retail Design.
Mynt have a great reputation built by our amazingly talented teams. We have a strong culture and passion for collaborative, inter-disciplinary design work. Our clients range from leading technology and automotive companies to sports, fashion and outdoor brands and retailers.
You will be a key supporting role within the design team, working across many types of projects, disciplines and clients, using your creative skills to craft small projects and support on larger ones. You’ll work across the full design process from idea generation to design, layout and creation of concepts – with a big emphasis on creative idea generation!
You will participate fully in client and internal meetings and gain a good understanding of the client/projects you are involved in.
Good initiative and a proactive approach are crucial within this role.
We encourage you and help you to develop your creative skills, use of design applications, presentation skills as well as time management and other skills which are relevant to a busy design studio.
Degree graphic design, visual communication or similar creative degree
Relevant industry experience (either through placement or work experience)
– Highly creative with excellent layout and typographic skills
– Ability to think independently and generate highly creative ideas to contribute with relevance to the brief
– Able to work collaboratively with a willingness to learn
– Listens to direction and builds on feedback
– Excellent time management and organisation skills
– Enthusiastic and passion about design
– Good knowledge of design applications such as adobe CS suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– An understanding and enthusiasm for brand, fashion, print and digital marketing trends.
We have some great perks and benefits. You will develop your skills from creative training and inspiration at industry events each year.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com