Middle-weight 2D Designer
We are looking for an experienced 2D Middleweight Designer to join our multi award-winning agency to work across full scale Brand Communications, Advertising Campaigns and Experiential/Immersive Retail Design.
Mynt have a great reputation built by our amazingly talented teams. We have a strong culture and passion for collaborative, inter-disciplinary design work. Our clients range from leading technology and automotive companies to sports, fashion and outdoor brands and retailers.
You will play a key role within the 2D team, leading and developing complex projects. You will be responsible for generating highly creative concepts, detailing, and successfully delivering through to the final stages on time and on budget. There will be a big emphasis on creative idea generation!
You will be involved in every stage of the project, from idea generation to design, layout and creation.
You will use key insights to build, present, and sell a winning solution to clients.
Graphic design degree, visual communication or similar creative degree
Relevant industry experience
Excellent knowledge of design applications such as Adobe CS suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Excellent knowledge of how different disciplines influence 2D, from retail graphics, interiors/information design, motion graphics, digital and branding
Awareness of industry trends and new techniques
– Think creatively through active participation in client meetings and brainstorms
– Demonstrate an understanding of what the client needs
– Work collaboratively, manage workloads and ensure that deadlines are met
– Coach and develop individual team members
– Critique design work produced by the team
– Orchestrate pitches and proposals through leadership and facilitation
– Inspire and engage teams and clients
– Have a flexible design style that can be moulded to suit any demographic, trend or client need.
We have some great perks and benefits. You will develop your skills from creative training and inspiration at industry events each year.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org