Senior motion designer / animator
Mynt is a leading full service creative agency. Based in Leicestershire, working everywhere!
As the digital world around us evolves at a crazy rate, brands are looking for more ways to engage with consumers across a broad range of devices and retail spaces. We are looking for an experienced Senior Motion Designer / Animator to join our multi award-winning agency to work across full scale brand communications, advertising campaigns and experiential/immersive retail design concepts.
Mynt’s diverse clients range from leading technology and automotive companies to sports, fashion and outdoor brands and retailers.
Projects can be demanding and there will be a need to work to tight deadlines and within budgets of varying size. The role will see you work both independently on one-off campaigns, as well as being part of a team on medium to large-scale integrated projects. You work will touch everything from initial research & strategic direction, to mood boards, style influences and ultimately original creative direction and project fulfilment.
It is important that you can confidently demonstrate a holistic understanding of graphic design and motion graphics within omni-channel marketing communications in order to produce outstanding creative which not only delivers on the brief but also exceeds the client’s expectations.
Within this role, you must be confident in delivering your work and presenting creative concepts within your team and also to clients, whilst taking feedback.
Complete knowledge and hands-on ability to operate both graphic design and motion graphic applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Cinema 4D, etc.
Clear understanding of diverse and ever-changing video formats, compressions, resolutions, aspect ratios, etc.
– Independently execute thorough research and creative idea generation in order to confidently lead internal and client-facing workshops
– Confidently and succinctly communicate strategic and creative ideas to clients and lead project presentations
– Create design solutions that surpass the clients expectations
– Accurately manage your time in order to work on multiple projects at one time
– Lead, direct and inspire the wider creative team
– Have a flexible design style that can be moulded to suit any demographic, trend or client need
We have some great perks and benefits. You will develop your skills from creative training and inspiration at industry events each year.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org